Status of shell-pcomplete integration?

From: Romain FRANCOISE
Subject: Status of shell-pcomplete integration?
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 15:22:09 +0100

Hi,

is someone currently working on integrating pcomplete in Shell-mode?
>From the list archives, I see that support for pcomplete has been added
in Feb. 2002 then removed in March, because it wasn't ready and didn't
work right.

If no progress has been made towards this goal since then (and a quick
look through shell.el didn't seem to indicate there has), I think the
entry in etc/NEWS that says that Shell-mode now supports programmable
completion should be removed; it is misleading.

        Romain.

--
Romain FRANCOISE <address@hidden> | Every sky is blue, but not
it's a miracle -- http://orebokech.com/ | for me and you.