Re: Mule-UCS 0.84 (KOUGETSUDAI) release.

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Mule-UCS 0.84 (KOUGETSUDAI) release.
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 14:43:33 +0100 (CET)

> Could you send me the actual code that I should try to compile?

Sorry, I can't due to the big size of the archive, but I've just
checked that it is not necessary to apply the patch to trigger the
bug.

Thus a simpliflied procedure is as follows:

  . Download

      ftp://ftp.m17n.org/pub/MULE/Mule-UCS-0.84.tar.gz

    and extract the archive.

  . Enter the archive and execute

      emacs -q --no-site-file -batch -l mucs-comp.el

I can't size this down to a small example -- mule-ucs is one of the
most complicated pieces of Lisp I've ever seen.

     Werner