Re: TODO additions

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: TODO additions
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 10:10:01 -0500

    > I would rather not add any new targets there if it isn't trivial to
    > do so.

    I thought GNU targets might be wanted, especially since 21.2
    introduced non-GNU new targets.  mipsel is trivial, though I can't
    test it.  The changes for s390 and hp800 might count as trivial -- I
    don't know.

If they are totally safe, a matter of adding new files and changing
configure.in, then it is ok to add them.  Are you talking about
copying this support from HEAD to RC?  If so, please go ahead and do
it.