Re: emacs --pristine --> -vanilla

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: emacs --pristine --> -vanilla
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 17:14:01 -0500

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 03:48:14PM -0500, D. Goel wrote:
> PS: Is there a good way to search for emacs-devel archives (other than
> so i can check for similar topics before posting, to avoid duplicates?

You could use google; I think the syntax for a site-specific search is to
include a word like `site:foo.bar.com' in your search specifications.  E.g.,
you could searching for something like:

  something interesting emacs-devel site:mail.gnu.org

That only catches things that are old enough to be in google of course, but
it's easy enough to just deal with the current month separately.

-Miles
--
P.S.  All information contained in the above letter is false,
      for reasons of military security.