Re: Mac OS X - Hang / C-g problem patch

From: Andrew Choi
Subject: Re: Mac OS X - Hang / C-g problem patch
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 13:51:22 -0700

Steven Tamm <address@hidden> writes:

> I've checked in your patch with a few modification.  First, I added
> code to check for C-g instead of C-. to macterm.c.  [...]

Hi Steven,

Thank you for working on this.  I can't look closely at your changes
right now because my Emacs is experiencing mysterious crashes.  These
started in the CVS code a few days ago and seem to happen during garbage
collection while I'm using Gnus.  I don't know if it is due to a problem
with my own installation, a Mac-specific problem, or a more general
problem.  Anyway I'll try to track it down.  Thanks again for your
modifications.  It will be nice to have the use of C-g!

Andrew.