Re: Shouldn't TUTORIAL.se be TUTORIAL.sv?

From: Mats Lidell
Subject: Re: Shouldn't TUTORIAL.se be TUTORIAL.sv?
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 10:13:32 +0100

Hi Kenichi

You wrote:

Kenichi> The language code of Swedish is "sv", not "se", in ISO 639.
Kenichi>        <http://www.unicode.org/unicode/onlinedat/languages.html>
Kenichi> I think we should change the file name TUTORIAL.se to
Kenichi> TUTORIAL.sv.

I have no objection to this change. It is probably a good one but I
know to little about language codes to really be certain.

Kenichi> By the way, there's no ChangeLog entry for this file.

True. So it seems.

I hope that someone at gnu corrects these things.

Yours
--
%% Mats