Re: Emacs 21.2.93 - NFS issue

From: jasonr
Subject: Re: Emacs 21.2.93 - NFS issue
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:28:56 +0000 (GMT)

>  I was looking in to the "etc/PROBLEMS" file and I am refering to the
>  following problem.
> * Building Emacs over NFS fails with ``Text file busy''.
[snip]
> Maybe we could modify the "etc/PROBLEMS" file to reflect this result.

I don't see anything that needs changing. The PROBLEMS entry already
starts with "This was reported to happen when building Emacs on a
GNU/Linux system (RedHat Linux 6.2) using a build directory
automounted from Solaris (SunOS 5.6) file server, but it might not
be limited to that configuration alone."