Re: GTK patches part 2

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: GTK patches part 2
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:48:04 +0100

"Jan D." <address@hidden> writes:
For example, stdlib.h is included by config.h, so it is clearly

Whoops.  When i noticed the stderr problem also noticed malloc
being called with no stdlib.h.  As i said, my preferred style
would be to go ahead and explicitly include stdlib.h in gtkutil.c
itself.  But i don't get to make such decisions for emacs, nor do
i want to; it works and that's all that matters to me.

I'm not sure what the Emacs policy is.  The GNU coding standards don't
say much on the issue.  It has a passage that discusses the advantage
of not declaring system functions at all rather than declaring them
yourself, but I don't think that applies.

Just out of curiosity, which header included stdio.h for you on
your system?

s/gnu-linux.h in Emacs does actually.

        Jan D.