Re: specific coloring of diary calendar entries

From: Alan Shutko
Subject: Re: specific coloring of diary calendar entries
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 20:05:30 -0500

Ami Fischman <address@hidden> writes:

> True.  For some reason I was under the impression that the calendar mode
> was frozen for a long time.  Not sure why I thought that.

Well, it was... just had gotten changed recently.

> I know that for me, at least, it is much more useful to just say
> "[color:green]" than to create a face dedicated to having a green
> fg.

Ok.  Maybe you should use "fgcolor" in case someone wants to specify a
bgcolor sometime?

> I disagree.  An irritated spouse is much better than a kid stranded for
> 8 hours after school ;)  I refer you to one of the early episodes of
> _Malcolm in the Middle_ for proof.

Actually, leaving the _Malcolm_ kids in school for 8 hours is
probably a good thing....

> + (defcustom diary-glob-file-color-regexp "^#[ \t]*\\[color:\\([a-z]+\\)\\]$"
> +   "*The regular expression that picks off the global file color for
> + colored diary/calendar displays."
> +   :type 'string
> +   :group 'diary)

These should probably be :type regexp.

Other than that, I think things look good to me.

--
Alan Shutko <address@hidden> - In a variety of flavors!
Crystal Gravy - Now you can SEE your meat.