Re: problem with uniquify.el and kill-buffer-hook

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: problem with uniquify.el and kill-buffer-hook
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 13:31:51 -0500

    I've found that I can fix the problem by doing:

      (put 'kill-buffer-hook 'permanent-local t)

    But doing this by default may cause problems for other code

I grepped for kill-buffer-hook and looked at some of the uses.
It looks like many others would be helped by this change
and none would be hurt by it.

Would someone like to check all of them?  The total number is only 60
or so.