Re: Minor problem in "Apropos" - 21.2.93

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Minor problem in "Apropos" - 21.2.93
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 18:39:49 -0500

    Since "invocation-directory" holds the correct value computed correctly
    based on the argv[0] (src/emacs.c) of the Emacs process and not the
    environmental variable as done for "exec-directory", IMHO, we should
    consider using it.

I already considered it, and I told you why it is wrong.  On most
systems these files are NOT in invocation-directory.  exec-directory
is the right place.

Someone who works on Emacs for Windows should figure out why this file
is not in the place which exec-directory points to, and fix things so
that the file is there.