Re: specific coloring of diary calendar entries

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: specific coloring of diary calendar entries
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:07:05 +0100

Ami Fischman <address@hidden> writes:

> I guess I'm looking at two situations: the emacs expert and the emacs
> novice.  The former knows how to create a face and attach it to an entry
> even without my patches (using sexp's); the latter will now be able to
> define f/g colors for his/her diary entries.

But your color stuff does more: you can define a default color for a
file.  I guess without your machinery, defining a default face for a
file would be much more difficult.

And I also guess that your machinery could easily be extended so that
entries tagged with [face:frumple], say, are displayed in the frumple
face.