Re: Problem with the RETURN key

From: Brad Miller
Subject: Re: Problem with the RETURN key
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:19:46 -0600

That makes sense I guess except that I've tried running Emacs with no startup file and I still have the problem. So, I don't think its anything I've added that has caused return to become unbound.

I'm not sure where to start in catching whatever it is that is causing return to become unbound, but I'm willing to try if someone could give me a clue.

Brad

On Tuesday, December 17, 2002, at 08:55 AM, Andreas Schwab wrote:

Brad Miller <address@hidden> writes:

|> My window-system is mac

Which causes term/mac-win to be loaded, where return is bound.  So you
have something that explicitly unbounds it.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SuSE Labs, address@hidden
SuSE Linux AG, Deutschherrnstr. 15-19, D-90429 Nürnberg

Brad Miller
PhD Candidate
University of Minnesota
(612) 384-8351