Re: Gtk patch version 2, part 1

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Gtk patch version 2, part 1
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 20:36:27 +0100 (MET)

>     Still to do:
>       Geometry problems.
>       Detachable menu problem.
>       NEWS and ChangeLog entries.
>       Documentation about widgets used and their names so one can customize
> them.
>       Bugs I don't know about yet.
>       Help for menus (can possibly checkin without this).
>       GTK toolbar (after checkin I think).
>
> Do you think we should install the code in its current form?

I'd like to see if I can fix the scrollbar flicker
and customization items before checkin (should not take more than a
couple of days) so that some of the issues brought up here are resloved.

I'd recommend a checkin after that (say Friday local time).  Is that OK?

Geometry problems, menubar slowness, detachable menu problem and help
for menus not working are bugs, but not very serious ones so fixes for
that can wait a couple of weeks.

        Jan D.