Re: Problem with the RETURN key

From: Ovidiu Predescu
Subject: Re: Problem with the RETURN key
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 04:25:46 -0800

On Tuesday, Dec 17, 2002, at 06:55 US/Pacific, Andreas Schwab wrote:

Brad Miller <address@hidden> writes:

|> My window-system is mac

Which causes term/mac-win to be loaded, where return is bound.  So you
have something that explicitly unbounds it.

Andreas.

I've got the same problem. Even if I move away ~/.emacs, the problem is still there.

I still need to test out Andrew's previous suggestion. I've been busy yesterday, but I hope I'll have some spare time to do it today. Now I need to get some sleep, but after watching the "LOTR: The Two Towers" is hard to have it ;)

Cheers,
Ovidiu

--
Ovidiu Predescu <address@hidden>