Re: Gtk patch version 3, part 1

From: Phillip Garland
Subject: Re: Gtk patch version 3, part 1
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 13:07:00 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

With the new GTK+ patch, some of the file selection dialog boxes are broken for
me. For example, if I want to diff 2 files by choosing the "Two Files..." item
from the "Compare (Ediff)" submenu of the "Tools" menu, the file selection
dialog box pops ups, and I am able to navigate through directories using the
directory listing box on the left, but all the files in the file listing box on
the right are greyed out, and I am unable to select any of them with the mouse.
The text box does not work either- when I position the mouse cursor in the text
box, I am unable to type in it.

This glitch occurs with items from the "Compare (Ediff)" "Merge", and "Apply
Patch" submenus of the "Tools" menu, and "Insert File..." from the "File" menu.

The file selection dialog boxes for "Open File..." and PCL-CVS do work
correctly.

~Phillip