Re: Gtk patch version 3, part 1

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Gtk patch version 3, part 1
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 12:00:14 -0600 (CST)

Jan D. wrote:

   When I installed GTK in prefix, the API documents got installed in
   prefix/share/gtk-doc, not prefix/share/doc.  I would have looked in
   prefix/share/doc first also.

On my system (Red Hat 7.2) I not only do not have a
usr/share/gtk-doc (I have a usr/share/gtkhtml, but that seems to be
something completely different), find / -name '*gtk-doc' fails to find
anything.  I gather from what you say, however that it "should" be
there and that if I upgraded to the latest GTK version it would be
there.

Anyway, if we can get Texinfo files, all of this seems irrelevant.

Sincerely,

Luc.