Tramp info

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Tramp info
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 13:14:18 -0600 (CST)

Why does the following happen?

C-h i , m tramp , m overview. Result:

byte-code: No such anchor in tag table or node in tag table or file:
Overview

(Killed and yanked from the *Messages* buffer.)

Similar things happen with other (but not all) tramp menu items.

The information is perfectly available on
http://www.nongnu.org/tramp/#Overview

I did not separately install any tramp info, but tramp is, if I
understand correctly, part of Emacs, so I should not have to do that.
(Or so I guess.)

I am using the latest CVS, downloaded just a few moments ago.

Sincerely,

Luc.