Re: skeleton.el machinery eats newlines.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: skeleton.el machinery eats newlines.
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 20:35:32 -0600 (CST)

Richard Stallman wrote:

   It seems like a bug to me, because I agree with you that the result
   looks bad.  However, I don't know whether the change was intentional.
   If it looks intentional, who made it?

The reason I thought it was intentional was because it already appears
in the first few lines where the newline bug does not occur.  But I
now start to believe again that it actually is a third unrelated
indentation bug.  Unless somebody says it was intentional and explains
why the change was made, I will try to revert things to the Emacs20.7
behavior.

Sincerely,

Luc.