Re: skeleton.el machinery eats newlines.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: skeleton.el machinery eats newlines.
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 23:23:56 -0600 (CST)

Stefan Monnier wrote:

   I change skeleton.el to only add starting-\n and ending-\n when
   "needed" but it looks like it doesn't do what it should in your case.
   I'll take a look at it,

I have no idea what the original motivation for the change was, but
would it not be possible to correct the original problem in the
define-skeleton's rather than in skeleton.el, in which case the sh-if
and sh-case problem would automatically disappear, by reverting your
change?

Sincerely,

Luc.