Re: Close .emacs file after customization?

From: Kevin A. Burton (burtonator)
Subject: Re: Close .emacs file after customization?
Date: 14 Jan 2003 20:08:24 -0800

>     Can we just fix customization to close the .emacs file after it modifies
> it?
>
> It would be reasonable to delete the buffer afterwards if the buffer
> was newly created for the purpose.  Would you like to implement it?

Now that I have signed papers I might take care of this...

Kevin

--
Kevin A. Burton ( address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden )
           AIM - sfburtonator,  Web - http://www.peerfear.org/

This email has been secured with rot26 encryption; any attempt at circumvention
is illegal within the US under the DMCA and will be prosecuted to the fullest
extent of the law.