fail current cvs build

From: Siebinga
Subject: fail current cvs build
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:19:49 +0100

When I recently upgraded to from  MAC OS X 10.2 to 10.2.3 my emacs app failed
to launch. So I updated my cvs version and tried to rebuild it. My build failed
with the following error messages.

ld: warning prebinding disabled because dependent library:
/usr/local/lib/libgcc.dylib is not prebound
ld: warning multiple definitions of symbol _PC
terminfo.o definition of _PC in section (__DATA,__common)
/usr/lib/libncurses.dylib(lib_tputs.o) definition of _PC
ld: warning multiple definitions of symbol _BC
terminfo.o definition of _BC in section (__DATA,__common)
/usr/lib/libncurses.dylib(lib_termcap.o) definition of _BC
ld: warning multiple definitions of symbol _UP
terminfo.o definition of _UP in section (__DATA,__common)
/usr/lib/libncurses.dylib(lib_termcap.o) definition of _UP
ld: Undefined symbols:
restFP
saveFP
___floatdidf
make[1]: *** [temacs] Error 1
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2

I use the december developer tools. Could somebody help me out?