RE: Close .emacs file after customization?

From: Zaretskii Eli
Subject: RE: Close .emacs file after customization?
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 08:15:52 +0200

This message was scanned for viruses and other malicious code by PrivaWall.

This mail was sent from ELTA SYS LTD.

IMHO, this is worth mentioning in the user's manual.

P.S.  Sorry for the possibly messed-up messages you will see from me in
the
near future, as well as for a nasty mailer.  Our sysadmins here changed
the
email setup, and it will take some time for me to recover.  In the
meantime,
I have an alternative of not responding at all, which I decided to
reject.

This message is processed by the PrivaWall Email Security Server.