Re: desktop and tilde-expand-file-name

From: Lars Hansen
Subject: Re: desktop and tilde-expand-file-name
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 21:54:38 +0100

Kim F. Storm wrote:

I'd like
       ask-if-exists -- ask if desktop file exists, otherwise DON'T save.

I have added this combination as well. Now we have:

When the user changes desktop or quits emacs, should the desktop be saved?
   (in the current desktop directory)
      t             -- always save.
      ask           -- always ask.
      ask-if-new    -- ask if no desktop file exists, otherwise just save.
      ask-if-exists -- ask if desktop file exists, otherwise don't save.
      if-exists     -- save if desktop file exists, otherwise don't save.
      nil           -- never save.
   The desktop is never saved when `desktop-enable' is nil.