Re: Malayalam rendering

From: Ramakrishnan M
Subject: Re: Malayalam rendering
Date: 24 Feb 2003 14:19:53 +0530

 || On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:54:45 +0900 (JST)
 || Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> wrote:

 kh> I see.  Apart from the correctness of that non-standard way,
 kh> if the Unicode standard requires that such a sequence should
 kh> be rendered correctly, Emacs should support it.  Do you know
 kh> what Unicode requires?  Perhaps, supporting ZWNJ is
 kh> necessary as well.

Let me go through the unicode docs and get back to you.

--
    Ramakrishnan M              (http://www.hackGNU.org/)
    Use Free Software -- Help stamp out Software Hoarding!