Re: Emacs manual desribes keyboard macros in the wrong section.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Emacs manual desribes keyboard macros in the wrong section.
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:30:27 -0500

    I'm currently working on documenting the enhanced kmacro commands
    (ready in 1-2 weeks), and the text will grow quite a lot compared to
    the current text.  This could also indicate that a separate chapter
    on the topic would be better.

If it gets a lot bigger, we might want to put that in a separate
manual, rather than print it in the Emacs manual.