Re: x-focus-frame problem

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: x-focus-frame problem
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 21:07:01 +0100

This problem seems to be a bug in x-focus-frame.
Is there anyone who knows X well enough to figure out
what should be done?

I'm on it, there seems to be one event missing, so the criteria for
focus must be modified.  Don't know how yet.

The problem is not limited to the case where you specify
the already-selected frame; for me, at least, it happens
also if you specify a different frame.

I'll check it out.

        Jan D.