Re: cursor display bug caused by focus tracking change (21.2)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: cursor display bug caused by focus tracking change (21.2)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 08:22:46 -0500

    To fix: restore the code in #if 0 in xterm.c:XTread_socket cases
    EnterNotify and LeaveNotify.

This would reintroduce the problem that I fixed.  I no longer remember
what it was, but we can hardly assume it is a more rare setup than
yours.

Some time ago I obtained a set of rules for the right way to do X
focus calculations.  But nobody was prepared to implement it.  Would
someone like to implement it now?