crashes

From: David Abrahams
Subject: crashes
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 10:17:40 -0500

I've reported several crashes in past weeks that seem to have to do
with using Lucida Console 9 as my main font under NTEmacs.  I've
posted stack backtraces and local variable dumps.  Is there anything
else I can do to help get this diagnosed?  I think whatever the real
problem is is also causing other strange corruptions on my system,
and I'm nearing my wits' end.

Any help deeply appreciated!

--
Dave Abrahams