Re: request for a new function, say, `sequence'

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: request for a new function, say, `sequence'
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:15:05 +0900 (JST)

In article <address@hidden>, "Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu/address@hidden>
writes:
>>  In the Indian languages support, we use this kind of
>>  function repeatedly.  But, the function itself is generic
>>  enough to be used in the other cases.  Can I install it in
>>  subr.el (or simple.el)?

> The only place where I see something like that is in devan-util.el
> and it's only using the `list' case.
> Am I missing something ?

Oops, I should have written "we'll use".  Kawabata-san is
now working on improving Indian language support (including
tamil and malayalam), and in the comming code, the same
functionality is required in many other files.

And, even if it is used just in devan-util.el, it's too
generic to fit in there.

---
Ken'ichi HANDA
address@hidden