Re: compilation-goto-locus, pop-up-windows, same-window-regexps

From: Oliver Scholz
Subject: Re: compilation-goto-locus, pop-up-windows, same-window-regexps
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:05:23 +0100

Alex Schroeder <address@hidden> writes:
[...]

> People like Oliver Scholz have implemented (I don't know the current
> status) code that modifies buffer-switching functions to only allow
> buffers "in the same group", and these groups where somehow tied to
> a frame. That makes frames dedicated to particular tasks easier to
> use, because you won't get lost in your long list of unrelated
> buffers when you switch buffers.

Current status: I haven't found a good user interface yet (something
that someone not familiar with Elisp could use and that is at the same
time flexible enough to be useful). This turned out to be the hard
part. It is still on my TODO, though. But not exactly at the top of
it.

    Oliver
--
Oliver Scholz               7 Germinal an 211 de la Révolution
Taunusstr. 25               Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité!