Re: scrollbar (again)

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: scrollbar (again)
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:53:09 -0600 (CST)

Mouse clicks in the scrollbar not handled by Emacs seem, at first
view, all to invoke `scroll-bar-toolkit-scroll', an undocumented
function.  (At least for Xaw3d.)  Would it not reduce the confusion of
the C-h k user if we gave `scroll-bar-toolkit-scroll' some
documentation string, explaining that it can get invoked by various
mouse clicks in the scrollbar over which Emacs has no control?

If one would do that, one could even correct the typo just above it:

;;; Tookit scroll bars.

(I believe I am getting into the real trivial nit-picking here.)

Sincerely,

Luc.