Status of MAC/W32/X consolidation -- third major patch committed.

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Status of MAC/W32/X consolidation -- third major patch committed.
Date: 01 Apr 2003 00:16:15 +0200

address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) writes:

I have now consolidated the common code related to frame-parameter
handling from xfns.c, w32fns.c, and macfns.c into frame.c.

Again, I have only been able to test this on X (under GNU/Linux), so
there may be some problems compiling (and running) the consolidated
code on W32 and MAC.  The MSDOS port may also be affected by this
change.

Please report any problems to me (unless you can fix them yourself).

I do not plan to make any further consolidation of this magnitude, but
you may still expect some wide changes related to the introduction of
per-window parameters to supplement the current per-frame parameters,
and swapping of the fringe and display margin.