Re: Gtk scrollbar: thumb too short

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Gtk scrollbar: thumb too short
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:29:23 -0600 (CST)

Owen Taylor wrote:

   What I'm opposed to is having dragging the scrollbar to the bottom
   scroll to the last page of the document, then dragging it _past_
   the bottom overscroll the buffer. I don't think dragging past
   the end is a meaningful feature to have for this widget.

I believe I misunderstood you in my earlier reply.  I believe I
understand it now: you are opposed to the thumb hitting the bottom
while actual scrolling is still possible.

Sincerely,

Luc.