Re: |PATCH| describe-minor-mode and describe-minor-mode-from-indicator

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: |PATCH| describe-minor-mode and describe-minor-mode-from-indicator
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 04:19:48 -0500

It occurs to me that describe-minor-mode-from-indicator and
describe-minor-mode should be combined.  There should be one function
that accepts both kinds of arguments.  This should not be difficult
to do, and it would make things simpler.

Meanwhile, we were talking about how to make the completion list for
describe-minor-mode--which minor modes to include.  Someone described
it as a "menu", so I assumed we were talking about which minor modes
to display in the menu.  But I see it is really a completion list.
Definitely it should include all minor modes, not just the enabled ones.