Re: broken tags-apropos and list-tags

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: broken tags-apropos and list-tags
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 01:58:53 -0500

    Here, I focused on Info-goto-emacs-command-node. This function takes
    a symbol as its argument. However, the implementation of
    `etags-tags-apropos-additional' passed a string
Info-goto-emacs-command-node.
    I believe etags-tags-apropos-additional should pass a string.
    So the example shoule be fixed like:

    (("Emacs Lisp"
      (lambda (cmd) (Info-goto-emacs-command-node (intern cmd) obarray))
      obarray)
      ...)

How about making Info-goto-emacs-command-node accept either a symbol
or a string?