Re: old emacs announcemente

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: old emacs announcemente
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 19:07:24 -0400

    The question about 21.3's release as already been asked in the
    pretester's list,

Why in the world ask the pretester's list?
To get the answer, ask the people who know the answer.

     - Has 21.3 been released?

     - If so, has the release been announced anywhere?

It is released and I announced it on info-gnu-emacs.  However, there
is some doubt about whether the announcement really went out properly
on info-gnu-emacs.  I have asked sysadmin to investigate the problem.

     - Is there a 21.4 bugfix-only release planned (so the new features
       release would be pushed to 21.5)?

Probably so.