Re: |PATCH| describe-minor-mode and describe-minor-mode-from-indicator

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: |PATCH| describe-minor-mode and describe-minor-mode-from-indicator
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 22:30:53 -0400

It looks good.  You would need to merge it with the small changes
that I made yesterday which were designed to make describe-minor-mode
handle all the minor modes in minor-mode-alist.

Meanwhile, I found that all the minor modes in minor-mode-alist
is just a small subset of them.  It really ought to handle ALL
minor modes.  Which means we need a new list which would be the
list of all minor mode symbols.

Making add-minor-mode build such a list would get most of the way there.
So I will do that.  It's called minor-mode-list.