Re: eval-after-load as a macro (and eval-next-after-load)

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: eval-after-load as a macro (and eval-next-after-load)
Date: 10 Apr 2003 01:41:53 +0200

"Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu/address@hidden> writes:

> > > The usual way to handle this is with hooks.  Does cua mode have
> > > a cua-mode-hook?
> >
> > It does not, but I can add one.
>
> How about defining it using define-minor-mode ?
> Something like the untested patch below.

I have no principle objections doing that, but the message printed
when cua-mode is enabled or disabled is not a trivial Enabled/Disabled
message as normal minor modes have; the message explicitly mentions
interactions with delete-selection-mode and pc-selection-mode (when
applicable).  I don't know if define-minor-mode can handle that, but
your patch doesn't seem to address that specific issue...