Re: Gtk scrollbar: thumb too short

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: Gtk scrollbar: thumb too short
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:55:27 +0000 (UTC)

   Har, har.

   So you can scroll to a spot where the window is (almost) empty real
   quick.  This does not appear to be a very useful spot to scroll to.

It is extremely useful, since it enables the user to put the bottom of
the buffer at or near the top of the window.  I do this all the time.

I hate programs whose user interface prevents me from moving what I am
reading or typing towards the top of the window.

    http://www.teak.cc                             address@hidden