Re: skeleton.el _ versus @

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: skeleton.el _ versus @
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 20:54:25 +0200

I've been following this discussion, and it seems that the following
features are needed:

* Specify that point goes to a spot that's not the first important
  spot.

* Specify two different locations for point and the region to go.

Let's say that _ says where the region goes, and @ defines
interesting spots.  Then define a new character (: perhaps) that
specifies where point goes.  If : is not present, point could go to
some other spot that is consistent with the old behavior.

That would make Stefan and Joe happy, I hope.
--
file-error; Data: (Opening input file no such file or directory ~/.signature)