address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers] change notification script]

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers] change notification script]
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 10:51:23 -0400

Hello,

Richard is going to fix the log_accum script so that it only reports
on checkins done to the RC branch and the trunc.

As I am not a emacs developer I can't do the commits.  In stead of
giving me access I prefer that one of the emacs developers does this
for me.

----- Forwarded message from Richard Stallman <address@hidden> -----