Re: tramp failing in new build

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: tramp failing in new build
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 22:24:25 +0200

Gilbert Harman <address@hidden> writes:

> Pseudo-terminal will not be allocated because stdin is not a terminal.

Do you still have the old build around?  Did the value of
process-connection-type change?

Does Tramp start to work again if you frob the variable?

Did Tramp ever ask you to enter a password?

It would be useful to set tramp-debug-buffer to t (I think that's
the default), and tramp-verbose to 10 (that might not be the
default), and then to show me the *debug tramp/foo* buffer and also
the *tramp/foo* buffer.

Thanks.
--
file-error; Data: (Opening input file no such file or directory ~/.signature)