Re: recentf suggestion

From: David Ponce
Subject: Re: recentf suggestion
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 10:53:51 +0200

Hi Tak,
I encountered a minor problem while using recentf.  The function
recentf-cleanup checks the file's accessibility first then tests if
the file should be excluded.  I exclude network files since they many
not be available later time but the current testing order ruins this
arrangement.  It anyway goes out to the network and blocks emacs until
the connecting attempt to an unreachable host times out.  How about
swapping the two tests?

That's a good suggestion.  Please could someone check this patch in?

Thanks!
David