Re: [Don Saklad <address@hidden>] How to correct or bypass an error. Con

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [Don Saklad <address@hidden>] How to correct or bypass an error. Control-u f rmail in emacs onfencepost]
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 11:40:13 -0400

unfortunately i have deleted that mail.  Don Saklad cc'ed to request
repost of the problem.  btw, a new question for Don: does the error
occur when emacs is started w/ options "-q --no-site-file"?

thi

   From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
   Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 06:14:35 -0400

   I tried to reproduce this but could not.  I saw no failure.
   Could you send us the original problem report
   that earlier you forwarded to Gerd?

     Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:

     > i notice a 2001-03-21 change in emacs/mail/sendmail.el:
     >
     >  * mail/sendmail.el (sendmail-send-it): Don't parse Resent-*
     >  headers.  Always invoke sendmail with option -t.
     >
     > that seems to trigger the problem described below.  was this change
     > supposed to be temporary?

   We'd like to see the "problem described below".