Re: Arabic leim/quail support

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: Arabic leim/quail support
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 20:56:12 +0900 (JST)

In article <address@hidden>, Nadim Shaikli <address@hidden> writes:
> [1  <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
> Greetings, I'm attaching a patch to include Arabic quail
> support (its rather minor and should not affect anything),
> do please consider its inclusion at your earliest convenience.

> Patch is against 21.3.50 (from CVS).

Thank you for the contribution.  But, we already have the
attached one (arabic.el.gz).  It seems that yours is the
same as the first one in arabic.el.gz.  Could you please
check it?  And, we also have non-official version of Emacs
that handles bidi text.  Please visit this page:
        http://www.m17n.org/emacs-bidi/index.html

---
Ken'ichi HANDA
address@hidden