Re: a few MULE criticisms, cemacs, & current emacs segfaults by changes

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: a few MULE criticisms, cemacs, & current emacs segfaults by changes in GNU ld.
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 20:39:56 -0500 (CDT)

Kenichi Handa wrote:

   I think this should be implemented by extending abbrev-mode
   so that it can associate an abbreviation with multiple
   words/phrases (is it possible already?)

I am not sure if I understand the last question correctly.  If I do,
the answer is yes.  (For instance, just give a numeric argument to
C-x a g or C-x a l.)  On the other hand, only word-constituent characters
can be part of the abbrev itself.

Sincerely,

Luc.