Re: Files in wrong subdirs of emacs/lisp?

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Files in wrong subdirs of emacs/lisp?
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 10:22:48 +0200

On Wed, 21 May 2003 09:50:54 +0200
address@hidden (Kai Großjohann) wrote:

> I use C-M-l from time to time.  Is there some more modern facility
> that can be used in its place?

No that I know of... so reposition can be taken out the list ;)

Seriously: the list was just a bunch of files off the top of my head,
not a deep analysis by any long shot, so surely there are some of these
modules that aren't obsolete, just perfect :) and so unchanged for a
long while.

But it does seem hard to imagine that current Emacs runs in non-floating
point-supporting machines, isn't it? (vide lisp/float-sup.el)

                                                                Juanma