Re: Files in wrong subdirs of emacs/lisp?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Files in wrong subdirs of emacs/lisp?
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 11:30:59 -0400

    What about other Lucid-related modules?

      emacs-lisp/levents
      emacs-lisp/lselect
      emacs-lisp/lucid

I think these are still useful for their original purposes.
Do you know of some reason to think they are obsolete?

    Other posible candidates to obsolescence (but I don't really know
    whether they're currently used or not, they just seem to me to be
    scarcely useful *and* not very frequently maintained):

I don't know any reason to consider them obsolete.