Re: describe-char and unicode data

From: James H. Cloos Jr.
Subject: Re: describe-char and unicode data
Date: 21 May 2003 17:52:15 -0400

>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Stallman <address@hidden> writes:

Richard> It might be better to load UnicodeData.txt into a buffer and
Richard> search it, then kill the buffer.

As it looks like the licensing issues with the data files are worked
out, I'll start on this now.

The load-search-kill paradigm is not one I've done in elisp; is there
any defun I should look at for a good example of how to do it right?

Also, would UnicodeData.txt (and UCD.html for the license text?) go
into emacs's etc dir?

-JimC